We care about your privacy
FNB Capital cares about the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information. We collect, use and share your personal information to support the products and services that we offer to you. We don’t sell your personal information, and we don’t share it with others unless you tell us to or the law says we can.
Information we collect from you
When you interact with us—whether on our websites, on our mobile apps, at events FNB Capital attends, organizes or sponsors, or in our branches or offices—we may collect certain personal information about you. For example:
- When you apply for our products, we may collect information such as your name, address, social security number, date of birth, income, and employment information.
- When you visit our websites or use our mobile apps, we may collect information such as your computer IP address, your device identifier, your location, and what pages you view or visit.
- When you visit our branches or offices or attend events that we sponsor or organize, we may collect contact information such as your email address, your phone number or your physical address. We may also collect audio or visual information about you as a result of security measures we use in our facilities.
How we use your information
We use your personal information to support products and services that you use or that we offer to you. For example, if you have accounts with us:
- We may use information such as your account balance, trading activity, loan amount, and account history to display it to you online or through our mobile apps.
- We may use information such as voiceprints for account authentication and for use with fraud prevention technologies.
- We may use your contact information to market our products and services to you.
When and why we share your information
We may disclose certain personal information to our service providers and other trusted business partners to support our products and services as permitted by law. We may also disclose your personal information to others upon your request. For example, we may disclose certain personal information to third parties to:
- Perform services, such as marketing or market research, on our behalf.
- Service, maintain, or process your transactions and accounts.
- Protect against actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions, and to protect the security of our records and systems.
- Cooperate with government agencies or regulators, (including for tax purposes), securities exchanges, self-regulatory bodies (such as FINRA and NFA) and law enforcement officials.
For more detailed information about our privacy practices, please visit our FNB Capital Privacy Statement.
For consumers who apply for or obtain a financial product or service for personal, family or household purposes, please visit our Fnb capital Consumer Privacy Notice.
Learn about your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.